Your Simple Website Solution understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all data and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Your Simple Website Solution contact information: [email protected], 505-715-8625.
2. What Does This Notice Cover? This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is Personal Data? Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other on line identifiers. The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. What Are My Rights? Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to;
4.1 The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact Your Simple Website Solution to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
4.2 The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
4.3 The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by Your Simple Website Solution is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact Your Simple Website Solution using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
4.4 The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask Your Simple Website Solution to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact Your Simple Website Solution using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
4.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
4.6 The right to object to Your Simple Website Solution using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
4.7 The right to data portability. This means that you can ask Your Simple Website Solution for a copy of your personal data held by Your Simple Website Solution to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
4.8 Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. Part 6 explains more about how we use your personal data, including automated decision-making. For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact Your Simple Website Solution using the details provided in Part 11. Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect? We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with Your Simple Website Solution): Name, Gender, Address, Email address, Telephone number, Business name, Job title, Payment information, Information about your preferences and interests. Your personal data is obtained from information you provided to us and Google Analytics.
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data? Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes: Providing and managing your account. Supplying our products and services to you. Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you. Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you. Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may opt-out at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link contained within automated communications. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, and text message with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data? We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reasons for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore not be kept in excess of 60 months following our last interaction.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data? We may store or transfer some or all of your personal data in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). These are known as “third countries” and may not have data protection laws that are as strong as those in the UK and/or the EEA. This means that we will take additional steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR. The security of your personal data is essential to Your Simple Website Solution, and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures.
9. Do You Share My Personal Data? Wwe may share your personal data with other companies in our group for cross-marketing purposes. This includes subsidiaries and parters. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold. If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law. We sometimes contract with third parties (as described above) that are located outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). If any personal data is transferred to a third party outside of the EEA, we will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR, as explained above in Part 8. In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data? If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask Your Simple Website Solution for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email addresses shown in Part 11. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding. We will respond to your subject access request within 30 days. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of 90 days from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
11. How Do I Contact You? To contact Your Simple Website Solution about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, please use the following details to the attention of Donald DeLeeuw, [email protected], 505-715-8625.
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice. we may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection. Any changes will be made available on this page.
Last Edited on 8/22/2020