Your Simple Website Solution
Promoting yourself or your business is not easy, and your to-do-list is guaranteed to never end. You should not use this though as an excuse to skip it when it comes to having online visibility. Let's be real; we live at a time where people Google before they shop, read online reviews before they buy and "check-in" via Facebook. You want your first impression to be the best it can be, beginning with your website.
Nearly 46% of small businesses do not have a web presence and 64% of those that do, have websites that are not optimized for mobile use. As well, 65% of time spent with digital media is spent on a mobile devices. Businesses are isolating themselves from potential customers.
It should be clear that if you don't have a website, you're missing out on opportunities to identify who you are. Keep in mind though that if you have a bad website, it is actually better to have no website. While no website equates to missed opportunities, a bad website can actually be worse since it makes you look bad.
Professional Web design tells visitors quickly what they want to know without unnecessary and confusing bells and whistles. Making sure the navigation in your website design is predictable, consistent and easy to understand will help build a positive relationship with your visitors.
We design for personal and small business needs; when you want a web presence so people can find you, something other then your Facebook page. We are perfect for a lists of services, contact information, galleries, and more. Our designs capture the visitors attention through the subtle use of white space and a smooth flowing page.
You can provide your own graphics and photographs or we can provide stock photo options to get you going. Know that you are the expert in your industry and as such, can best relay proper verbiage and the message you want to deliver. Expect us to involve you in the content creation process. We recommend reviewing our examples below to get a full feeling of the Your Simple Website Solution non-cluttered atmosphere.
It is only through your success that we can succeed. Your experience with Your Simple Website Solution includes unlimited in-design changes to ensure the best and most recent content is out there. Your website is monitored 24x7 and our staff alerted to any interruptions. You will have access to the same information as we operate in full transparency.
There is no charge to assist in pointing your existing website domain (the WWW part) to us to serve the web pages. If you do not have a domain, we can purchase an available one for you. This will have an annual fee associated with it by the website register. An available .com would be around $15.00/year and other extensions are available.
We recommend Google G Suite when multiple email boxes are needed but do include with your plan, unlimited email accounts through a catch-all email forwarder. All emails to all addresses will be systematically forwarded to one externally hosted account like Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail as examples. This method will allow you to track email source while keeping it all in one place. Are people emailing you because they saw your website (support@...) or Facebook post (facebook@...) or flyers left at the bowling alley (bowling@...).
SEO considers how search engines work, the computer programmed algorithms which dictate search engine behavior, what people search for, and the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines. We include multiple industry suggested SEO enhancements including but not limited to; being mobile friendly, having an SSL certificate, appropriate keywords, alternate image tags, and website maps for search engines to follow.
We will set up a Google Analytics account for you or we can use an existing GA ID if preferred. You will have access to live analytic reports that you can customize the date range on plus an in-depth SEO review by us every 60 days. Your report may vary depending on data sets available. Your website will be submitted to Google, Bing and Yahoo (the top 3 search engines) for indexing.
Your website will be backed up to multiple physical locations with network redundancy.
Your Simple Website Solution
- No Support Contract -
- Pay As You Go -
SEO, Email, Design, Hosting, Reports, Domains, Analytics, Management
Get Started Options
Simple 1: Lowest Monthly Payment
$99.97 Setup Fee
Paid as one-time $99.97
Then Just $29.97 a month
Simple 6: No Money Down
$114.96 Setup Free
Paid as $19.16 a month for 6 months*
Plus $29.97 a month Management
Simple 12: No Money Down
$129.96 Setup Free
Paid as $10.83 a month for 12 months*
Plus $29.97 a month Management
*Balance of setup fee due if canceled in under 6/12 months.
© 2019 Your Simple Website Solution | email@example.com | 720-277-7737
Your Simple Website Solution
No Support Contract
Pay As You Go
SEO, Email, Design, Hosting, Reports, Domains, Analytics, Management
Only $29.97 Month
Your Simple Website Solution
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
3. How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: 3.1 To improve our website in order to better serve you. 3.2 To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. 3.3 To quickly process your transactions. 3.4 To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services. 3.5 To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
4. How do we protect your information? We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
6. Third-party disclosure. 6.1 We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. 6.2 However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. 6.3 Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
9. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. 9.1 We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
10. Fair Information Practices. The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. 10.1 In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 72 hours. 10.2 We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
11. CAN SPAM Act. The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. 11.1 We collect your email address in order to: 11.1.1 Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. 11.1.2 Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders. 11.1.3 Send you additional information related to your product and/or service. 11.1.4 Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. 11.2 To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following: 11.2.1 Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses. 11.2.2 Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way. 11.2.3 Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters. 11.2.4 Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used. 11.2.5 Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly. 11.2.6 Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. 11.3 If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2018-09-04
Your Simple Website Solution
Your Simple Website Solution understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all data and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Your Simple Website Solution contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-277-7737.
2. What Does This Notice Cover? This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is Personal Data? Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other on line identifiers. The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. What Are My Rights? Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to; 4.1 The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact Your Simple Website Solution to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11. 4.2 The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this. 4.3 The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by Your Simple Website Solution is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact Your Simple Website Solution using the details in Part 11 to find out more. 4.4 The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask Your Simple Website Solution to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact Your Simple Website Solution using the details in Part 11 to find out more. 4.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data. 4.6 The right to object to Your Simple Website Solution using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes. 4.7 The right to data portability. This means that you can ask Your Simple Website Solution for a copy of your personal data held by Your Simple Website Solution to re-use with another service or business in many cases. 4.8 Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. Part 6 explains more about how we use your personal data, including automated decision-making. For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact Your Simple Website Solution using the details provided in Part 11. Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect? We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with Your Simple Website Solution): Name, Gender, Address, Email address, Telephone number, Business name, Job title, Payment information, Information about your preferences and interests. Your personal data is obtained from information you provided to us and Google Analytics.
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data? Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes: Providing and managing your account. Supplying our products and services to you. Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you. Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you. Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may opt-out at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link contained within automated communications. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, and text message with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data? We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reasons for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore not be kept in excess of 60 months following our last interaction.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data? We may store or transfer some or all of your personal data in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). These are known as “third countries” and may not have data protection laws that are as strong as those in the UK and/or the EEA. This means that we will take additional steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR. The security of your personal data is essential to Your Simple Website Solution, and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures.
9. Do You Share My Personal Data? Wwe may share your personal data with other companies in our group for cross-marketing purposes. This includes subsidiaries and parters. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold. If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law. We sometimes contract with third parties (as described above) that are located outside of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). If any personal data is transferred to a third party outside of the EEA, we will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR, as explained above in Part 8. In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data? If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask Your Simple Website Solution for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email addresses shown in Part 11. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding. We will respond to your subject access request within 30 days. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of 90 days from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
11. How Do I Contact You? To contact Your Simple Website Solution about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, please use the following details to the attention of Donald DeLeeuw, email@example.com, 720-277-7737.
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice. we may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection. Any changes will be made available on this page.
Last Edited on 2018-05-28
Your Simple Website Solution
Between Your Simple Website Solution and You, and regarding the Your Simple Website Solution Plan
We’ll always do our best to fulfill your needs and meet your expectations, but it’s important to have things written down so that we both know what’s what, who should do what and when, and what will happen if something goes wrong. In this agreement you won’t find any complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. We’ve no desire to trick you into signing something that you might later regret. What we do want is what’s best for both parties, now and in the future. So in short; You are hiring Your Simple Website Solution to: Design, manage and promote a website. Of course it’s a little more complicated, but we’ll get to that.
WHAT DO BOTH PARTIES AGREE TO?
You: You have the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of yourself, your company or your organization. You’ll give us the assets and information we need to complete the project. You’ll review our work, provide feedback and approval in a timely manner too. Deadlines work two ways, so you’ll also be bound by dates we set together.
Us: We have the experience and ability to do everything we’ve agreed with you and we’ll do it all in a professional and timely manner. We’ll aim to meet every deadline that’s set and on top of that we'll maintain the confidentiality of everything you give us.
We create designs that adapt to the capabilities of many devices and screen sizes. We create them iteratively and use predominantly HTML and CSS. We may use visuals to indicate a creative direction (color, texture and typography.) We call that ‘atmosphere.’
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to review our work and provide feedback. We’ll either share a Dropbox, Google Drive folder, Github repository, or development site with you and we’ll have regular contact by either phone or email.
If at any stage you change your mind about what you want delivered or aren’t happy with the direction our work is taking, you may terminate this agreement only paying what's been paid to date of notice. Conversely, if we fell we are not the best fit for your needs, we are free to terminate this agreement as well.
Text content: You are the expert in your industry and as such, can best relay proper verbiage and the message you want to deliver. We will proofread and have a copy editor review for spelling and grammar but do expect your involvement in text content creation.
Graphics and photographs: Any graphics or photos supplied should be in an high-resolution digital format that you have the legal right to use. We can provide both additional cost and no cost stock photos to supplement yours.
Browser testing no longer means attempting to make a website look the same in browsers of different capabilities or on devices with different size screens. It does mean ensuring that a person’s experience of a design should be appropriate to the capabilities of a browser or device.
We test our work in current versions of desktop browsers including Apple-Safari, Windows-Chrome, Windows-Edge, Windows-Firefox, Linux-Chrome, and Linux-Firefox. Mobile browser testing for smaller screen devices is essential in ensuring that a person’s experience of a design is appropriate to the capabilities of the device they’re using. We test our designs in iOS-Safari and Android-Chrome.
We don’t want to limit your ability to change your mind or adapt to your customers needs. There is no limit on the amount of in-design changes that can be made but complexity and volume can come into play with the time it takes to complete. We ask that you give us as much time as possible and we commit to doing everything possible to ensuring it is completed in a timely manner.
We don’t guarantee improvements to your website’s search engine ranking, but the web pages that we develop are accessible to, and optimized for, search engines. Websites do include the required design code for a search engine crawlers to know who you are, your keywords, and other information about your website. We will submit your website to Google, Bing and Yahoo to be indexed and monitor the results with Google Analytics. We will review those results and adjust accordingly at your plan frequency.
Reporting will be provided on data collected through Google Analytics. Not all data sets are available from all visitors so reporting content may vary. As well, certain laws regarding data collection (GDPR) may limit availability. Personal data like age and gender is provided in anonymous collection and dependent on traffic, low traffic website may not have the ability to acquire these specifics. Reporting will be provided at your plan intervals.
Promotional tools allow you to engage your customers in a method that is convenient for them. We highly advise that you have multiple social media accounts and use them regularly. Your website will have anchor tags where appropriate so you can share specific part of your page and increase website traffic. Compatible third party code snippets can be added as well.
We provide promotional email "boxes" for you to take advantage of. If you are using a mail service such as GoDaddy, Office 360 or other service that controls your email routing, this would be a replacement. For that reason, this service is optional, but included. Email is collected through a catch-all forwarded so any email address for your domain will forward to designated external mail account. As example; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org all forward to a Gmail account and from there I am able to see through which path I was contacted.
We will provide two types of newsletters. First is a Welcome series; when someone signs up, they will receive an immediate welcome email and then additional emails at set intervals such as a few days later and/or week(s) later. The second included newsletter is the monthly one. We will design and send it at your request and with the content you provide. Newsletter list are capped at the plan size but larger list are available for additional cost. If we discover recipients being added without their permission; your mailing privileges will be revoked. We have zero tolerance for Spammers, even if it cost us your business.
PROMOTION: SOCIAL MEDIA
We will post links to your newsletter or other chosen material to Facebook, Twitter, LikedIn, or Instagram once per month.
We’ll carry out our work in accordance with good industry practice and at the standard expected from a suitably qualified person with relevant experience. That said, we can’t guarantee that our work will be error-free and so we can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised us of them.
Your liability to us will also be limited to the amount of fees payable under this agreement and you won’t be liable to us or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if we’ve advised you of them.
You guarantee that all elements of text, images or other artwork you provide are either owned by your good selves, or that you’ve permission to use them. When you provide text, images or other artwork to us, you agree to protect us from any claim by a third party that we’re using their intellectual property.
We guarantee that all elements of the work we deliver to you are either owned by us or we’ve obtained permission to provide them to you. When we provide text, images or other artwork to you, we agree to protect you from any claim by a third party that you’re using their intellectual property.
Provided you’ve paid for the work and that this agreement hasn’t been terminated, the intellectual property rights are as follows:
You own the visual elements that we create for you. We’ll give you files and you should keep them somewhere safe as we’re not required to keep a copy. You own all intellectual property rights of text, images, site specification and data you provided, unless someone else owns them.
We’ll own any intellectual property rights we’ve developed prior to, or developed separately from this project and not paid for by you. We’ll own the unique combination of these elements that constitutes a complete website and provide its use to you, and in perpetuity for this project only, unless we agree otherwise.
DISPLAYING OUR WORK
We love to show off our work, so we reserve the right to display all aspects of our creative work, including sketches, work-in-progress designs and the completed project on our portfolio and in articles on our websites. We do add a 'made-by' at the bottom of your website for webmaster point of contact reasons. This is not required and can be removed but you agree to forward webmaster inquiries to us when received.
We’re sure you understand how important it is as a small business that you pay the invoices that we send you promptly. As we’re also sure you’ll want to stay friends, you agree to stick tight to the payment schedule.
We issue monthly reoccurring charges invoices electronically on the day anniversary your website become publicly available. "Launch" days of the 29th will be assigned to the 28th cycle with 30th and 31st days being assigned to the 1st. Our payment terms are 20 days from the date of invoice by PayPal. Any setup fees or other charges are due prior to work being started unless otherwise agreed on. You are not bound any monthly service agreement but if your setup fee is rolled into the monthly payment, the balance of the setup fee is due upon termination if canceled in under the term of the setup fee payment schedule. All proposals are quoted in USD and payments will be made at the equivalent conversion rate at the date the transfer is made. You agree to pay all charges associated with international transfers of funds.
At 30 days past due your website will cease to function and no email will be forwarded if you have a domain specific email account. At 90 days past due your files will be removed from the servers and you will be subject to a once per deletion archive recovery fee of $30.00 plus any past due amounts before reactivation of services. If your domain was purchased with our assistance, we will not renew it and can not guarantee its availability to repurchase. We reserve the right to charge interest on all overdue debts at the rate of up to 5%.
Just like a parking ticket, neither of us can transfer this agreement to anyone else without the other’s permission. We both agree that we’ll adhere to all relevant laws and regulations in relation to our activities under this agreement and not cause the other to breach any relevant laws or regulations. This agreement stays in place and need not be renewed. If for some reason one part of this agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place. Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this agreement is a legal document.
THE DOTTED LINE
Signed by you and on behalf of your company. Signed by us and on behalf of Your Simple Website Solution. You will receive and electronic copy of this agreement at the email provided below.
Again, we have no desire to trick you into signing something that you might later regret or do not fully understand. Please return Home and contact us with any questions you may have before proceeding.